Last year, when Steffen Roth and I guest-edited a special issue of CHK on ‘Media Effects’, we invited artist Florian Meisenberg to design it. Unfortunately, the editors decided against it. I believe his images would have made quite a difference. Up for you to decide: Here’s his turned-down cover proposal as well as the illustrations affiliated with the texts, so they are not lost to the world. Enjoy!
- Foreword (Markus Heidingsfelder)
2. The Mediality of Looseness (Urs Stäheli)
3. Listening to Media in Cultural Theory, Sociology, and Management (Dirk Baecker)
4. Digitality as a Medium of Communication (Achim Broszwieski)
5. Mousing, Swiping, Thinking (Peter Fuchs)
6. New Media and Socio-Cultural Formations (Jan Fuhse)